Pre- drawn house plans:
- ZERO E HOME, model 1
TWO BEDROOM, 1243 sq.ft. net
Very functional 2 bedroom home with efficient use of space, charming details and a great feel.
- Energy intelligent home with style and distinction
- Super efficiency at a price you can afford
- Design is based on Passive House and Bau-Biology principles
- healthy materials like beautiful mud plasters and locally grown soft wood for ceilings
- Colored concrete slab with solar radiant heat
- Roof water harvesting
Click for pictures of Zero E Home, #1
- ZERO E HOME, model 2
THE BUTTERFLY STUDIO, 1200 sq.ft.
High performance green building, ideal for creative work or live-in situation.
- Cool contemporary design and details
- High ceilings with lots of light and open space. Clean and modern interior atmosphere conducive to a working environment.
- Interesting structure of interior space. Saw tooth design offers multi functional use of spaces and increased wall surface areas.
- Modern open joint wood siding and corrugated metal on the exterior
- The large roof overhangs provide a tremendous rain collection surface that feeds into 6000 gallon sub grade cisterns.
- Concrete floors with radiant solar heat.
Click for pictures of Zero E Home, # 2
- ZERO E HOME , #3
TWO BEDROOM 1250 sq.ft. residence with possible 3rd bedroom extension.
- Live super comfortably and save big on energy at the same time
- Efficiency through innovative technologies and state of the art building concept for a price that won’t break your bank
- Constant supply of fresh air through whole house ventilation system
- A healthy space for you to live in
- recycled materials
- Efficient use of space and designed to feel big and generous
- designed to frame great views of different directions
- Low carbon footprint- this house can be built to meet the Passive House Energy Standard.
Click for pictures of Zero E Home, # 3